- Light, detangler bar to salon approved for incredible slip and shine.
- With Oat protein, Plant keratins, Pro-Vitamin B5, vegan silicon alternatives.
- Calming essential oil blend with geranium and patchouli.
- Available in two sizes; small for up to 25 washes, large for up to 45 washes.
- - As part of our commitment towards a zero waste footprint we are now offering our bars in cardboard containers or bar-only refills - in line with this we have also reduced our bar prices again for 2020. If you still feel the need for an aluminium container you can purchase them here.
- This is a cationic Conditioner bar. To find out why our conditioner bars are different to other Conditioner bars on the market read here.
** Fast Online Sales 24/7 ** Best Rate Shipping **
All ingredients are 100% vegan and palm oil free.
For Normal/Dry Hair:- Cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, stearic acid, butyrospermum parkii butter, theobroma cacao seed butter, zemea propanediol, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, amp-isostearoyl corn/soy/wheat amino acids (certified gluten free), panthenol, capryloyl glycerine/sebacic acid, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, diheptyl succinate, cetromonium chloride, cocoyl hydrolysed oat protein, phenoxyethanol, lavandula angustifolia flower oil, aqua, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, pogostemon cablin oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, ethylhexyglycerin, pantolactone, ricinus communis oil, CI 19140, linalol*, geraniol*, limonene*, citral*. (*naturally present in essential oils)
For Oily Hair:- BTMS (plant based, petroleum free), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), stearic acid (plant derived), zemea (ecocert), orange butter, oat protein, vegetable keratin, pro-vitamin B5, Lexfeel series (ecocert), euxyl, cetrimonium chloride (quaternary ammonium salt), essential oils of Lavender, Geranium, Patchouli and Argan oil. (*Certified organic).
Small size bar = 34 grams net wt - large size bar = 70 grams net wt - all hand made in the UK.
To read more about some of our individual ingredients please click here.
- To use: After using our shampoo bar, simply glide the Conditioner bar directly over the hair from front to back. The more you glide, the more you condition. Rinse.
- This conditioner is EU Cosmetic safety (CPSR) approved.
- See our FAQ page here for further general information regarding our hair care shampoo and conditioner bars.