The best protective barrier cream you can get for baby’s sensitive skin is with this award winning nappy cream. It is a gentle and effective organic nappy rash ointment that will help keep rashes, itches and inflammation at bay.
It is quite normal for babies and toddlers to experience and develop skin rashes in particular in the nappy area from their nappies - as a parent of course you want to find the best prevent nappy rash and to relieve any discomfort to their sensitive skin fast.
For some more useful reading about your babies rash, including 'What Exactly Is Nappy Rash?' and 'What Causes Nappy Rash?' to 'The Best Way To Prevent or Treat Nappy Rash!' then seeThe Ultimate Guide To Stop Nappy Rash.'
A Quick Guide To Stop Nappy Rash!
The best way to deal with nappy rash is to try to prevent your baby getting it in the first place. Try these simple steps to help prevent nappy rash or help you to clear it up:
1. Check: their nappy regularly; every hour or so is good.
2. Change: as soon as you discover a wet or dirt nappy change it!
3. Breathe: allow your baby's nappy area to air 'breathe' briefly between changes.
4. Bathe: a once-a-day bath, but remember, no soaps or lotions on their delicate skin!
5. Dry: after bathing, dry your baby carefully and gently and allow a little time of exposure to the air prior to putting on their new clean nappy.
** Fast Online Sales 24/7 ** Best Rate Shipping **
Disclaimer: This product and the related statements have not been evaluated by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Oryza sativa bran oil, cocos nucifera oil*, oryza sativa bran wax, carthamus tinctorius seed*, calendula officinalis flower extract, zinc oxide (*certified organic). Made in the UK - small size = 56 grams net wt - large size = 140 grams net wt.
This UK produced nappy rash cream is EU Cosmetic safety (CPSR) approved.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.