Citrus Multi Purpose Cleaner Recipe
A cheap and easy recipe that can be made in minutes.
- 2 empty 250ml spray or pump bottles (from baldwins.co.uk)
- 1 teaspoon Borax (from ebay.co.uk)
- 1 teaspoon organic liquid Castile soap (from naissance.com)
- ½ teaspoon Soda Crystals (or USA use Washing Soda) buy at supermarkets or on Amazon
- 1.5 cups water (pre-boiled)
- 15 drops sweet orange essential oil (from mysticmoments.co.uk)
- Heat water in a saucepan to boiling point then turn off and let cool slightly.
- Pour the heated water into heat proof jug and add the Castile soap, borax and washing soda.
- Let cool to room temperature and add orange oil drops.
- Pour into pump bottles.
Use within 6 weeks.
You can download a copy of this recipe here for ease of use.