- 30g (12%) Sunflower, organic if possible (from any food store) or cucumber virgin carrier oil (from mysticmomentsuk.com), more expensive or use a combination of both!
3. The Cool Down Ingredients (5% of total)
- 5g (2%) Hydrolysed protein (OPTIONAL) (wheat protein – Kelyamin liquid) (from soapkitchen.co.uk but shipping is pricey, also from on Ebay under ‘Wheat protein – Hydrolyzed’)
- 5g (2%) Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) (liquid version from mysticmoments.com) the liquid version is more cost effective in smaller quantities right now. You can also buy ‘panthenol powder’ on Ebay but it is more expensive.
- 2g (1%) Preservative (preservative 12) (from aromantic.co.uk) (Note: I’m not affiliated with any of these companies, I have just tried to provide you with the best value and minimise shipping costs.)
1. Pour the water-based ingredients into one Pyrex jug.
2. Pour the oil-based ingredients into a separate Pyrex jug.
3. Heat both to 70c.
4. Pour the water-based ingredients into the oil-based ingredients and stir.
5. Let cool to 45c.
6. Add the Cool Down ingredients. Stir again. Let cool.