This scrub would make a lovely gift! So you could double or triple the recipe if you want to make some for friends and family.
I have limited the recipe to as few suppliers as possible to save on time and shipping.
This recipe makes enough for one 142g/5oz tin/jar.
* Note: You can replace these essential oils with other single or combination oils such as Lavender, Lemongrass or other Citrus oils (lemon/lime/grapefruit) or anything else you like. Mint oils may be a little strong but great if you just want a foot scrub!
1. Weigh out salts into bowl.
2. Weigh out and add carrier oil and mix well.
3. Weigh out and add essential oils and mix well again.
4. Spoon into tin and that’s it!
Use, relax and enjoy.
You can read here at our full informative blog with more detail about the benefits of this Pink Himalayan Salt and Coffee Scrub.
While you're here you might be interested to read "5 Ways Fake 'Shampoo' Bars Damage Hair" and How To Make Sure Your Hair Stays Clean, Healthy and Beautiful!