This Luxury Vegan Dog Shampoo is suitable for all breeds. It includes pH balanced gentle, cleaning surfactants with a built-in deodoriser that eliminates rather than masks bad odours.
The bar also contains allantoin for soothing sensitive skin, hydrating pro-vitamin B5, moisturising Shea butter and Oat protein and a plant-based silicon alternative for a fuller, shinier coat as well as Cedarwood essential oil which repels ticks, relaxing Chamomile and anti-bacterial Orange essential oil.
The easy bar application and rinse formula keeps washing time to a minimum and there's no juggling with plastic bottles for you to contend with either.
- To use, simply wet the dog's coat then rub the bar gently all over the coat as it foams, then rinse.
- A pH balanced, foaming hypo-allergenic dog shampoo for sensitive skin
- Includes soothing Chamomile, orange for deep down cleaning and oat protein for a fuller coat
- With flea repelling Cedarwood and deodoriser to eliminate nasty smells
- Undiluted, long lasting and easy to use
- Cruelty free and plastic free
As part of our commitment towards a zero waste footprint we are now offering our bars in cardboard containers or bar-only refills - in line with this we have also reduced our bar prices again for 2020. If you still feel the need for an aluminium container you can purchase them here.
** Fast Online Sales 24/7 ** Best Rate Shipping **
All ingredients are 100% vegan and palm oil free.Contains:- Biodegradable, vegetable derived, mild anionic surfactants, cocamidopropyl betaine (plant derived cleansing agent), stearic acid (natural fatty acid), sodium lactate, BTMS (plant derived conditioning agent), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), sweet almond oil, shea butter*, hydrolyzed oat protein, Pro-Vitamin B5, odor neutralizer, Euxyl PE 9010, Lexfeel 350, allantoin, essential oils of Cedarwood, Lavender, Sweet orange* and Chamomile (*Certified organic).
To read more about some of our individual ingredients please click here.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- See our FAQ page here for further general information regarding our products.